More Experience in PV O&M than Any Company in the World
First Solar Energy Services delivers superior, customized end-to-end solutions for solar PV plant operations and maintenance for thin film and silicon technology.
Services Sized to Meet Your Demands
Recognized by GTM Research as the industry’s leading provider of O&M services for utility-scale plants, First Solar Energy Services offers a full spectrum of services designed to fit a plant owner’s sourcing strategy, infrastructure and level of expertise in the solar industry.Discover how First Solar Energy Services achieved 99.6 percent effective availability at Greenough River Solar Farm in its first three years of operation.
Supervising, Controlling and Optimizing Your Plant’s Performance in Real Time.
- Real-time plant monitoring and control
- Forecasting and scheduling (in select markets)
- Utility interface and compliance with regulatory authorities
- Reporting to investors
- Warranty administration and advocacy
- Maintenance coordination and communication
Increase Production and Lower Expenses to Maximize Profitability.
- Predictive maintenance enablement
- Continuous DC plant commissioning
- Data accuracy validation
- Weekly performance engineering reviews
- Monthly in-depth performance analysis report
- Web portal with maintenance recommendations
Minimize Downtime. Reduce Equipment Failures. Protect Asset Value.
- Module cleaning and vegetation abatement
- Grounds maintenance, pest control, water/waste, etc.
- End-to-end power plant maintenance (DC and AC)
- Safety focus (pending ISO 45001 accreditation)
- Spare parts, inventory, and supply chain management
- Maintenance scheduling with grid operators
- Development of plant-specific procedures
- Night-time scheduled maintenance for lowest production impact